West Cobb Girls Softball
Spring 2022 Registration Information
Registration is closed for the Spring 2022 Season.
With almost 700 girls in age groups between 4 and 18 years of age, West Cobb Girls Softball offers both Fall and Fall recreation programs, Summer All-Star teams, and Travel teams. Lost Mountain Park offers nine well maintained fields along with five batting cages. Our program offers your daughter an opportunity to learn the game, grow as a player, and make new and lasting friendships.
- Registration opens: December 15, 2021
- Registration closes: January 19, 2022 (at 5:00 pm)
Spring 2022 Registration Fees
- Sugar & Spice (4-5 yr old) - $30
- Senior Sugar & Spice (6 yr old) - $50
- 8U (Universal) - $115
- Fast-Pitch (10U and older) - $140
- Late registration fee (if/when available) - Add a $20 late fee to the regular fees.
Cobb County Park Fees
Cobb County Parks & Recreation has imposed the following park usage fees per participant: Cobb County Residents: $10 per player. Residents of all other counties: $15 per player. Park usage fees are passed-through to the county. - WCGS does not retain any of these park usage fees.
Tentative Spring 2022 Season Schedule
- Skills Evaluations: Saturday, January 22. Note: Sugar & Spice players do not attend skills assessments.
- Draft Week: Week of February 1 - Coaches only
- Team Practices Begin: Saturday, February 5
- Spring Opening Day: Saturday, March 5
- Winter School Break: February 21 - February 25 - No games
- Spring School Break: April 4 - April 8 - No games
- Last Regular Season Games: TBA
- Spring 2022 Tournament Begins: TBA
Concession Fee Policy
Our concession stand operation is one of the primary means of generating revenue to support West Cobb Girls Softball. The funds help cover operating costs including umpire fees, player equipment, field equipment and facility improvements.
You have two options to participate in the concession process:
- Opt-Out of Concession Duty: $100 NON-refundable fee
- Participate in Concession Duty: $150 refundable deposit
If you elect to pay the $100 opt-out fee, no further participation is required. Parents may not change their choice to participate in concession duty beyond the date of player registration.
If you elect the $150 participation deposit option, you may be assigned a single concession shift (approx. 4 hours) with your daughter's team. You will have an opportunity to reschedule to one of the announced "make-up" dates but these fill up on a first come basis and when all available dates are full no exceptions can be made. The fee/deposit is per player unless there are sisters playing on the same team. If you fulfill your assigned shift OR your team is not assigned duty, your deposit check will be destroyed post-season. Parents may not change their choice to participate in concession duty beyond the date of player registration.
Checks for concession duty deposits will be collected by head coaches. Your concession duty option check, payable to West Cobb Girls Softball, is required in order for your player to participate with a team. WCGS does not accept cash or credit cards for concession duty options.
For more information, please read the WCGS Concession Duty Policy
- Full refunds will be made upon request until January 19, 2022.
- Full refunds for season ending injuries will be made until February 5, 2022.
- NO other refund requests will be considered.
- To request a refund, e-mail