WCGS Developmental Summer Camp
West Cobb Girls Softball is excited to offer a six-week development summer camp with Champions at D-BAT Instructors! For girls aged 7 through 12 (8U/10U/12U), the camps offers players the opportunity to work with current or former college players and improve their softball skills while having a ton of FUN!
Cost: $40 for all 6 weeks. Additional $25 add on for pitching or catching (10U and 12U only).
We have added a pitching and catching session to our program that will be for current or rising 10U+ ages and will help to develop all skills related to pitching and catching.
- Summer Camp will begin on Wednesday, June 2 and will continue every Monday and Wednesday through July 12, 2021. Time is 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Optional pitching and catching sessions are 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm on Wednesdays (10U and 12U players only).
- Camp sessions will be split between field time at Lost Mountain Park and indoor training at D-Bat in Kennesaw. Complete schedule available soon.
- Camp sessions at Lost Mountain Park will be on the upper hub fields.
- Players will need their own equipment including: Bat, glove, batting helmet (with chin strap), defensive facemask, and cleats.
- Instruction provided by Champions Fast Pitch Academy.
NOTE: The Summer Development Camp is available to players who are
NOT playing on a WCGS All Star or Travel Team.
• 8U Summer Camp, 7 & 8 year old players - Click to Register
• 10U Summer Camp, 9 & 10 year old players - Click to Register
• 12U Summer Camp, 11 & 12 year old players - Click to Register
Registration open until May 28, 2021 or until full!
Limited spaces every age group.
Questions about the camp? Send an email to: