West Cobb Girls Softball
Fall 2020 Registration Information
With almost 700 girls in age groups between 4 and 19 years of age, West Cobb Girls Softball offers both Fall and Fall recreation programs, Summer All-Star teams, and Travel teams. Lost Mountain Park offers nine well maintained fields along with five batting cages. Our program offers your daughter an opportunity to learn the game, grow as a player, and make new and lasting friendships.
- Registration opened: July 8, 2020
- Registration closes: August 5, 2020
Fall 2020 Registration Fees
- Sugar & Spice (4-5 yr old) - $30
- Senior Sugar & Spice (6 yr old) - $50
- 8U (Universal) - $115
- Fast-Pitch (10U and older) - $140
- Late registration fee (if/when available) - Add a $20 late fee to the regular fees.
Cobb County Park Fees
Cobb County Parks & Recreation has imposed the following park usage fees per participant: Cobb County Residents: $10 per player. Residents of all other counties: $15 per player. Park usage fees are passed-through to the county. - WCGS does not retain any of these park usage fees.
Tentative Fall 2020 Season Schedule
- Skills Evaluations: Saturday, August 8, 2020 - All age groups EXCEPT Sugar & Spice
- Draft Week: Week of August 10, 2020 - Coaches only
- Team Practices Begin: Saturday, August 15, 2020
- Fall Opening Day: Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Fall Break: September 26 - October 3, 2020: No games
- Last Regular Season Games: Saturday, October 24, 2020
- 2020 Fall Tournament Begins: Monday, October 26, 2020
Concession Fee Policy
Our concession stand operation is one of the primary means of generating revenue to support West Cobb Girls Softball. The funds help cover operating costs including umpire fees, player equipment, field equipment and facility improvements.
You have two options to participate in the concession process:
- Opt-Out of Concession Duty: $50 NON-refundable fee
- Participate in Concession Duty: $75 refundable deposit
If you elect to pay the $50 opt-out fee, no further participation is required.
If you elect the $75 participation deposit option, you may be assigned a single concession shift (approx. 4 hours) with your daughter's team. You will have an opportunity to reschedule to one of the announced "make-up" dates but these fill up on a first come basis and when all available dates are full no exceptions can be made. The fee/deposit is per player unless there are sisters playing on the same team. If you fulfill your assigned shift OR your team is not assigned duty, your deposit check will be destroyed post-season.
Checks for concession duty will be collected at the first practice of the season. Your concession duty option check, payable to West Cobb Girls Softball, is required in order for your player to participate with a team. WCGS does not accept cash or credit cards for concession duty options.
For more information, please read the WCGS Concession Duty Policy
- Full refunds will be made upon request until August 5, 2020.
- Full refunds for season ending injuries will be made until August 15, 2020.
- NO other refund requests will be considered.
- To request a refund, e-mail